We've recently introduced a number of backend changes aimed at improving the performance of GroundRunners -- particularly when working with complex or long-running chains. These changes will be issued automatically to all customers on January 25, 2023.
However, you can install these updates early by completing the following steps:
- From Wdata, click Chain Builder.
- In Chain Builder, select Settings from the sidebar.
- Click Downloads at the top.
- Find your operating system, and click Download on the right side.
- Extract the zip file into a new folder.
- In the folder you just extracted, copy the GroundRunnerMonitor file.
- Shut down the GroundRunner service on your machine.
- Find the GroundRunner installation folder, and paste the GroundRunnerMonitor file into it. This will overwrite the old GroundRunnerMonitor file.
- Re-start the GroundRunner service to finish.
Once these steps are complete, you can delete the zip file and the extracted folder.