This article is for:
- SEC Solution Workspaces
Report packages allow you to combine a file and its attachments in one location, so you can export them as a single PDF. This feature enables you to combine content while preserving document and attachment markup upon export. In this article, you'll learn how to create a report package, add a file, and export the content.
Create a Report Package
To create a new report package:
- Click Create in the top left corner of the Home screen
- From the menu, select Report Package
- Add a personalized name for the report package by selecting Rename, entering a new name, and choosing the green Rename button
Add a file
To add a file to the report package:
- Select the green Add button in the middle of the screen and choose From this workspace
- Click on a file and select Open to add it to your report package
Note: You must have Viewer, Editor, or Owner permissions to a file in order to add it to a report package
- After the document is added, you can update the document’s Display name within the Properties panel
Note: Updating the Display name of a file only changes how the name appears within the report package and does not affect the filename within the overall application.
- In the Properties panel, you can also select the Include attachments checkbox where you will have additional options to Include attachment labels and Include attachment markup.
Export a Report Package
There are two ways to export your report package:
- Save as PDF
When you select Save as PDF, the report package will download as a PDF file to your computer. If you choose Print, a preview of the report package will open in a new tab within your current browser; this will allow you to print, download, or preview the report package.
Delete a Report Package
You can delete a report package by right-clicking on it from Home or using the drop-down menu to the right of the screen and selecting Delete