After creating a process, you can make a copy to update the actions and run the process again. This allows you to reuse processes for recurring events, like quarterly reporting workflows.
You can copy a process at any time, even if it’s currently running or hasn’t been run yet.
To copy a process:
- Select your process in Home or Files.
- Right-click the file and select Copy .
- Confirm your selection and click Next.
- Select your copy settings.
Note: To maintain all references to files in your process, select Links and Process References.
- Name your new folder and click Copy.
To make rolling forward even easier, you can add your process file to a folder to keep all of your new files in one place.
Learn more about copying files and folders.