You may need to print, email, or export a Section 16 form. You can save forms as PDFs, email to reviewers or export as an XML file.
Save a Form as a PDF
You can save a form from a reporting owner's page or from the filing page.
To save a form as a PDF from the reporting owner's page:
- Go to the Filers tab. Click the name of the appropriate reporting owner.
- From the Forms list under the selected reporting owner, click More to next to the form and choose Save PDF.
- Choose the Paper Size and whether to Exclude Signatures.
- The PDF will download. Save to a desired location on your computer.
To save a form from the unfiled forms page:
- Go to the Forms tab and then the Unfiled Forms sub-tab.
- Click the More drop-down on the far right. Choose Save PDF.
- From here the process is the same as Option 1 above.
Email a Form
If you need to email a form to others for review, this can also be done from the individual reporting owner's page or from the Unfiled Forms page.
To email a form:
- Choose the More drop-down to the right of an unfiled form.
- In the Email Form to Reviewers dialog box, add recipients and an optional message. Use the checkbox to choose whether to email recipients individually or as a group. Choose Send.
- The form will be emailed to reviewers.
Export a Form
Forms can be exported as an XML file from the individual reporting owner's page or from the Unfiled Forms page.
To export a form:
- On the Unfiled Forms page, choose Export from the More drop-down.
- The file will download and you can save to your computer or company network.