With the Coupa® connector, you can use a Get Request command to retrieve business spend management data from Coupa as a chain to automate, procure-to-pay, accounts payable, and expense management.
To set up the connector, you'll need:
- Admin access in Coupa.
- Your Client ID and Secret from the OAuth2/OpenID Connect Client.
- The scopes from the OAuth2/OpenID Connect Client.
- Your Coupa domain name, such as
Set up the Coupa connector
Note: To make the connector available for use in your organization's chains, an org security administrator must first enable it.
- From Chain Builder, click Connections , and then Create at the top right.
- Under BizApp Connection, select Coupa and the default CloudRunner.
- Under Basic Info, enter a unique name and description to help identify the connection.
- Under Properties, enter the connection's details:
Property Details API key This has been deprecated by Coupa and is no longer in use. Coupa Domain
Enter your Coupa domain, such as
Client ID Enter your Client ID from the OAuth2/OpenID Connect Client. Client Secret Enter your Client Secret from the OAuth2/OpenID Connect Client. Scopes Enter your scopes from the OAuth2/OpenID Connect Client. Make sure to remove any commas, and instead separate each scope using a space (e.g., core.accounting.read core.accounting.write).
Note: All sensitive credentials are automatically encrypted and stored at Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)-256 encryption.
- Select the environments to use the connection, and click Save.
- To test the connection, create and run a chain with the connector's Get Request command, and verify it returns a valid output.
If the connection to Coupa fails:
- Ensure the connector's integration user has Admin permissions in Coupa.
- Check your Client ID and Secret.
- Ensure the Scopes have no spaces or punctuation added.
- Verify your Coupa domain.