With the Oracle® OTBI connector, you can use commands in a chain to run and retrieve reports in Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI).
To secure the connection to OTBI, the connector uses basic username and password authentication. To set up the connector, you'll need:
- A designated integration user set up in OTBI for the connector
- The integration user's authentication credentials
- The full base URL of the OTBI instance to connect to, such as
Set Up the Oracle OTBI Connector
- From Chains, click Connections and Add Connection .
- Under BizApp Connection, select Oracle OTBI and the default CloudRunner.
- Under Basic Info, enter a unique name and description to help identify the connection.
- Under Authentication, enter the integration user's username and password.
Note: All sensitive credentials are automatically encrypted and stored at Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)-256 encryption.
- Under Properties, enter the full base URL of the OTBI instance to connect to. For example,
- Select the environments to use with the connection, and click Save.
- To test the connection, create and run a chain with the connector's TBD command, and verify it returns a valid output.
If the connection to OTBI fails:
- Verify the authentication credentials of the connector's integration user.
- Verify the URL of the OTBI interface.