To use a dataset's data or details outside of a table, you can download it to a comma-separated values (CSV) file or Spreadsheets from the Datasets panel.
Preview a Dataset
To view the data included in an Imported dataset, select Preview from its menu.
Download a Dataset's Current Data
To use a dataset's current data outside of a table, select Download from its menu on the Datasets menu, and select whether to download to CSV or Spreadsheet.
When you download a dataset, its data appears unsorted, and the columns' IDs appear as the downloaded headers. To set the sort order or headers of a downloaded dataset:
- Create a query using the table.
- From the query, define how its results should appear, including the sort order and field details.
- Download the results or export them to Spreadsheets, or connect the query to a sheet.
Download a Dataset's Original File
To use a dataset's original data outside of a table:
- From the Datasets menu, select Details from the dataset's menu.
- From the details menu, select Download, Original File , and then To CSV or To Spreadsheet .
View or Download Details About a Dataset
From the Datasets panel, you can view high-level information about each dataset, including its filename and status, and who imported it (and when). To view more information about a dataset, select Details from its menu.
- Under Original File, you can view the type and size of the source file, and when it was initially uploaded to the table.
- Under Import Data, you can view when the data's import completed, who imported it, how many records and columns were imported, and whether any tags are applied.
- Under Column Mapping, you can view how the dataset's columns map to the table's, and whether the columns have IDs that match exactly , are mapped with different IDs , or aren't mapped.
To download these details as a CSV file, such as to reference the column-mapping for another dataset, select Download , Data Details from the details' menu.