You can remind assignees about tasks that they may have forgotten or ones that have an impending due date. Auto reminders are sent on the day of and the day after the due date, but you can also manually send reminders.
To send a task reminder:
- Open the Tasks panel in your file or from Home.
- Hover over the task you'd like to send a reminder for.
- Click the dropdown arrow and select Remind. This automatically sends a reminder to the assignee.
Note: If you've sent a reminder in error, you have a short amount of time to recall it by clicking Undo in the notification message in the bottom right of your screen.
To track a task’s history, including when the task was created or when a reminder was sent, you can view Task Activity.
To open the task activity:
- Hover over the task in the Tasks panel and click the arrow.
- Select View Activity from the dropdown menu. The modal shows when the task was created, assigned, and completed, as well as each time a reminder was sent.
You can also download the activity list as a PDF by selecting Download Activity (.pdf) from the dropdown menu.