To use the context menu (right-click menu) to copy, cut, or paste, you need to add the Wdesk extension to Chrome®. For the extension to work correctly, it requires that you give it permission to read and write to the clipboard, but this is only for Workiva site. After you install the extension, you can right-click to cut, copy, and paste in files.
Add Wdesk Chrome Extension
To add the Wdesk Chrome extension:
- Visit the Wdesk in the chrome web store .
- Click Add to Chrome.
- In the pop-up, click Add Extension to confirm you'd like to add the extension.
- You'll then see a notification that the extension was added.
Remove Wdesk Chrome Extension
You can disable or remove the Wdesk Chrome extension. To remove the extension:
- In Chrome, click the three-dot menu on the right and select More Tools.
- Locate the Wdesk Extension.
- Click Remove and then click Remove in the notification that appears.
Have questions about the extension? Visit the community discussion.
Google and Chrome are registered trademarks of Google Inc.