To run an existing chain as part of another chain, add a Run Chain event. With this event, you can use chains independently or as modular components within other chains. When you run a chain as a Run Chain event, you can use its output with a later command in the parent chain.
Note: If you include multiple Run Chain events in a chain and need to pass variables between chains, start the later chain with a Runtime Input trigger event.
Step 1. Add the Event to the Chain
- From Chains , click Build and click Edit for the chain.
- Click Chain Events , and move Run Chain to where the event should occur in the chain.
- Drag a link to the event from its preceding node.
Step 2. Set Up the Chain to Run
- Select the event's node, and click Edit
- Under Basic Info, enter a unique name and description to help identify the event.
- To run the chain repeatedly within the other chain, enable Iterations, and set up the iterator.
- Select the chain to run, and click Save.