With the VTS® connector, you can use commands in a chain to export deals and portfolios from View the Space® (VTS).
To enable the connection, the connector uses the VTS REST API. To set up the connector, you'll need the API key and secret received from VTS for your organization.
Set up the VTS connector
Note: To make the connector available for use in your organization's chains, an org security administrator first enables it from Configuration.
- From Chains, click Connections and Add Connection .
- Under BizApp Connection, select VTS Connector and the default CloudRunner.
- Under Basic Info, enter a unique name and description to help identify the connection.
- Under Properties, enter the connector's details:
Property Details API key Enter your organization's VTS API key. API secret Enter your organization's VTS API secret.
Note: All sensitive credentials are automatically encrypted and stored at Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)-256 encryption.
- Select the environments to use with the connection, and click Save.
If the connection to VTS fails, verify your organization's API key and secret.