With the Trintech® connector, you can use commands in a chain to interact with Cadency® by Trintech. For example, with this connector, you can:
- Submit tasks to Cadency
- Retrieve details about entities, fiscal years, and tasks in Trintech
To enable the connection, the connector uses the Trintech Cadency REST API for tasks and entities, secured with basic username and password authentication. To set up the connector, you'll need:
- A Trintech Cadency REST API subscription
- The key received for the API subscription
- A designated integration user set up in Trintech for the connector
- The integration user's authentication credentials
Set Up the Trintech Connector
- From Chains, click Connections and Add Connection .
- Under BizApp Connection, select Trintech and the default CloudRunner.
- Under Basic Info, enter a unique name and description to help identify the connection.
- Under Properties, enter the connector's details:
Property Details Subscription Key Enter the key received for the Trintech API subscription. Username Enter the username of the connector's Trintech integration user. Password Enter the password for the Username property.
Note: All sensitive credentials are automatically encrypted and stored at Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)-256 encryption.
- Select the environments to use with the connection, and click Save.
- To test the connection, create and run a chain with the connector's Get Fiscal Year command, and verify it returns a valid output.
If the connection to Cadency by Trintech fails:
- Verify the integration user's authentication credentials.
- Check the Trintech API subscription key.