With the Sage® Intacct® connector, you can use commands in a chain to interact with Sage Intacct. For example, with this connector, you can:
- Create and manage Sage Intacct objects
- Run and retrieve Sage Intacct custom reports
- List dimensions and dimension relationships
To enable the connection, the connector uses Sage Intacct's Web Services API. To set up the connector, you'll need:
- The company ID of the entity to connect to in Sage Intacct
- A designated Sage Intacct user set up for the connector to impersonate
- The Sage Intacct user's authentication credentials
- A designated Web Services user set up in Sage Intacct to enable access to the API
- The Web Services user's sender ID and password
Set up the Sage Intacct connector
Note: To make the connector available for use in your organization's chains, an org security administrator first enables it from Configuration.
- From Chains, click Connections and Add Connection .
- Under BizApp Connection, select Sage Intacct and the default CloudRunner.
- Under Basic Info, enter a unique name and description to help identify the connection.
- Under Properties, enter the connector's details:
Property Details Company ID Enter the company ID of the entity to connect to in Sage Intacct. User ID Enter the username of the Sage Intacct user for the connector. Password Enter the password for User ID. Sender ID Enter the username of the Web Services user for the connector. Sender password Enter the password for Sender ID.
Note: All sensitive credentials are automatically encrypted and stored at Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)-256 encryption.
- Select the environments to use with the connection, and click Save.
- To test the connection, create and run a chain with the connector's List Dimensions command, and verify it returns a valid output.
If the connection to Sage Intacct fails:
- Verify the authentication credentials of the connector's Sage Intacct and Web Services users.
- Check the company ID of the entity to connect to in Sage Intacct.