With the Prevedere® connector, you can use commands in a chain to interact with Prevedere. For example, with this connector, you can:
- Retrieve predictive analytics, such as forecast models, risks, and statistics
- Import and validate client data
- Retrieve details about providers and clients in Prevedere
To enable the connection, the connector uses the Prevedere REST API. In the HERE® Developer Portal, first generate a designated application and API key for the connector's configuration.
Set up the Prevedere connector
Note: To make the connector available for use in your organization's chains, an org security administrator first enables it from Configuration.
- From Chain Builder, click Connections , and then Create at the top right.
- Under BizApp Connection, select Prevedere and the default CloudRunner.
- Under Basic Info, enter a unique name and description to help identify the connection.
- Under Properties, enter the API key created for the connector's Prevedere application.
Note: All sensitive credentials are automatically encrypted and stored at Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)-256 encryption.
- Select the environments to use with the connection, and click Save.
- To test the connection, create and run a chain with the connector's Get Client Dimensions command, and verify it returns a valid output.
If the connection to Prevedere fails, verify the integration application's API key. If necessary, create a new API key.