With the Oracle® FDMEE connector, you can use commands in a chain to interact with Oracle Financial Data Quality Management®, Enterprise Edition (FDMEE). For example, with this connector, you can:
- Run web service calls to perform the Import, Validate, and Export functions of FDMEE data rules
- Retrieve data rules and balance column mappings in Oracle FDMEE
To enable the connection, the connector uses the FDMEE Web Service interface, secured with basic username and password authentication. To set up the connector, you'll need:
- A designated integration user set up in Oracle FDMEE for the connector
- The integration user's authentication credentials
- The full URL for the Oracle FDMEE Web Service interface to connect to, such as
- A GroundRunner set up to interact with the FDMEE Web Service interface
Set Up the Oracle FDMEE Connector
- From Chains, click Connections and Add Connection .
- Under BizApp Connection, select Oracle FDMEE and the GroundRunner to use with the connector.
- Under Basic Info, enter a unique name and description to help identify the connector.
- Under Properties, enter the connection's details:
Property Details Web Service URL Enter the full URL of the Oracle FDMEE Web Service interface to interact with, such as
Username Enter the username for the connector's integration user in Oracle FDMEE. Password Enter the password for the Username property.
Note: All sensitive credentials are automatically encrypted and stored at Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)-256 encryption.
- Select the environments to use with the connection, and click Save.
- To test the connection, create and run a chain with the connector's Get Data Rules command, and verify it returns a valid output.
If the connection to Oracle FDMEE fails:
- Verify the integration user's authentication credentials.
- Check the URL for the FDMEE Web Service interface.
- Check the GroundRunner selected for the connector.