With the Oracle® Financials Cloud® connector, you can use commands in a chain to interact with Oracle Financials Cloud (OFC). For example, with this connector, you can:
- Import journals, segment values, and hierarchies into OFC
- Load Oracle Human Capital Management® (HCM) files into OFC
- Process account hierarchies in OFC
To enable the connection, the connector uses the Oracle Web Services® interface, secured with basic username and password authentication. To set up the connector, you'll need:
- A designated integration user set up in OFC for the connector
- The integration user's authentication credentials
- The base URL for the OFC application to connect to, including the protocol—such as
https://— but not any path at the end. For example,
Set Up the Oracle Financials Cloud Connector
- From Chains, click Connections and Add Connection .
- Under BizApp Connection, select Oracle Financials Cloud and the default CloudRunner.
- Under Basic Info, enter a unique name and description to help identify the connection.
- Under Properties, enter the connector's details:
Property Details User Name Enter the username of the connector's OFC integration user. Password Enter the password for the User Name property. Base URL Enter the base URL of the OFC application to connect to, including the protocol—such as
https://—but not any path at the end. For example,
Note: All sensitive credentials are automatically encrypted and stored at Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)-256 encryption.
- Select the environments to use with the connection, and click Save.
- To test the connection, create and run a chain with the connector's Process Account Hierarchies command, and verify it returns a valid output.
If the connection to OFC fails:
- Verify the integration user's authentication credentials.
- Check the base URL of the OFC application to connect to. Ensure the connector's Base URL property includes the protocol—such as
https://—but not any path at the end.