With the Oracle® EPM Utils connector, you can use commands to convert files for Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) applications as part of a chain. For example, with this connector, you can:
- Convert Oracle Aggregate Storage® (ASO) files to tabular comma-separated values (CSV) data
- Convert CSV files to the native Oracle Essbase® format
To interact with an on-premise EPM application, set up a GroundRunner to use with the connector.
Note: To interact with a cloud EPM application, use the default CloudRunner.
Set up the Oracle EPM Utils connector
Note: To make the connector available for use in your organization's chains, an org security administrator first enables it from Configuration.
- From Chain Builder, click Connections , and then Create at the top right.
- Under BizApp Connection, select Oracle EPM Utils and the runner to use with the connector.
- Under Basic Info, enter a unique name and description to help identify the connection.
- Select the environments to use with the connection, and click Save.
If the connection to an on-premise EPM application fails, check the GroundRunner selected for the connector.