With the QuickBooks® connector, you can use an Export to CSV command in a chain to export transaction data from QuickBooks Online® as a comma-separated values (CSV) file.
To enable the connection, the connector uses the QuickBooks Online REST API, secured via OAuth authentication. To set up the connector, you'll need:
- A designated QuickBooks Online application created in the Intuit® Developer Portal for the connector, which requires:
- Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2015 or later
- Microsoft .Net Framework® 4.6.1
- Microsoft Internet Information Services® (IIS®) or IIS Express® 8.0
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft ASP.NET® model-view-controller (MVC) framework
- A redirect URL of
https://app.onecloud.io/oauth/callbackadded to the application's settings
- The application's OAuth client ID and secret
Set Up the QuickBooks Connector
- From Chains, click Connections and Add Connection .
- Under BizApp Connection, select QuickBooks and the default CloudRunner.
- Under Basic Info, enter a unique name and description to help identify the connection.
- Under OAuth, enter the OAuth client ID and secret of the QuickBooks Online application created for the connector, and click Connect.
Note: All sensitive credentials are automatically encrypted and stored at Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)-256 encryption.
- Select the environments to use with the connection, and click Save.
- To test the connection, create and run a chain with the connector's Export to CSV command, and verify it returns a valid output.
If the connection to QuickBooks Online fails:
- Verify the OAuth client ID and secret of the application created for the connector.
- Ensure the application's settings include the redirect URL of