With the Planful® connector, you can use commands in a chain to interact with Planful, formerly Host Analytics®. For example, with this connector, you can:
- Run and retrieve Planful reports
- Load, transfer, and clear data in Planful
- Retrieve segment data from Planful
To enable the connection, the connector uses the Planful REST API, secured with basic username and password authentication. To set up the connector, you'll need:
- A designated integration user set up in Planful for the connector, with Web Service Access enabled
- The integration user's authentication credentials
- The code and server URL of the Planful tenant to connect to
- Web Services enabled in the Planful tenant
Set Up the Planful Connector
- From Chains, click Connections and Add Connection .
- Under BizApp Connection, select Planful and the default CloudRunner.
- Under Basic Info, enter a unique name and description to help identify the connection.
- Under Properties, enter the connector's details:
Property Details Login Name Enter the username of the connector's Planful integration user. Password Enter the password for the Login Name property. Tenant code Enter the code for the Planful tenant to connect to. Server address Enter the full URL of the Planful tenant to connect to.
Note: All sensitive credentials are automatically encrypted and stored at 2,048-bit encryption.
- Select the environments to use with the connection, and click Save.
- To test the connection, create and run a chain with the connector's Get Version command, and verify it returns a valid output.
If the connection to Planful fails:
- Verify the integration user's authentication credentials.
- Ensure the integration user has Web Services Access enabled.
- Check the code and server address for the Planful tenant to connect to.
- Ensure the tenant has Web Services enabled.