With the Domo® connector, you can use commands in a chain to manage datasets and streams in Domo. For example, with this connector, you can:
- Create and manage Domo datasets
- Import and export data in Domo
- Retrieve and list datasets and streams in Domo
To enable the connection, the connector uses the Domo REST API. To set the connector, you'll need:
- A designated OAuth2 client created in Domo for the connector
- The OAuth2 client's ID and secret
- The host domain for the Domo instance to connect to; by default,
Set Up the Domo Connector
- From Chains, click Connections and Add Connection .
- Under BizApp Connection, select Domo and the default CloudRunner.
- Under Basic Info, enter a unique name and description to help identify the connector.
- Under Properties, enter the connection's details:
Property Details Client ID Enter the ID of the connector's OAuth2 client. Client Secret Enter the secret for the connector's OAuth2 client. Host Domain Enter the host domain for the Domo instance to connect to. By default,
Note: All sensitive credentials are automatically encrypted and stored at Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)-256 encryption.
- Select the environments to use the connection, and click Save.
- To test the connection, create and run a chain with the connector's List Streams command, and verify it returns a valid output.
If the connection to Domo fails:
- Verify the ID and secret of the connector's OAuth2 client in Domo.
- Verify the host domain of the Domo instance.