With the Oracle® E-Business Suite® connector, you can use a command to import journals into Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) as part of a chain.
To enable the connection, the connector uses Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) and the Oracle EBS APIs. To set up the connector, you'll need:
- The JDBC connection URL, such as
- An integration user set up on the backend database for the connector
- The integration user's authentication credentials
- To connect to an on-premise database, a GroundRunner for the connector
Note: To connect to a cloud database, use the default CloudRunner.
Set Up the Oracle E-Business Suite Connector
- From Chains, click Connections and Add Connection .
- Under BizApp Connection, select Oracle E-Business Suite and the runner to use with the connector.
- Under Basic Info, enter a unique name and description to help identify the connection.
- Under Properties, enter the connector's details:
Property Details Database Username To interact with the backend database, enter the username of the integration user to use with the connector. Database Password Enter the password for the Database Username property. Database Connection URL Enter the JDBC connection URL, such as
Note: All sensitive credentials are automatically encrypted and stored at 2,048-bit encryption.
- Select the environments to use with the connection, and click Save.
- To test the connection, create and run a chain with the connector's Import Journal command, and verify it returns a valid output.
If the connection to Oracle EBS fails:
- Check the JDBC connection URL for the database.
- Verify the integration user's authentication credentials.
- For an on-premise database, check the GroundRunner selected for the connector.