With the Namely® connector, you can use commands in a chain to interact with Namely. For example, with this connector, you can:
- Find user profiles in Namely
- Download reports created in Namely
To enable the connection, the connector use the Namely REST API. To set up the connector, you'll need:
- An API personal access token created in Namely for the connector
- Your organization's Namely subdomain
Note: In the URL for your organization's Namely instance, the subdomain appears before
Create a Namely Personal Access Token
To secure the connection to the Namely API, the connector requires a bearer token—known as a personal access token (PAT)—created in Namely.
- In Namely, select API.
- On the Personal Access Tokens tab, enter a unique name to identify the connector's token, and click Create.
- Copy the PAT that appears for the connector's configuration.
Set Up the Namely Connector
- From Chains, click Connections and Add Connection .
- Under BizApp Connection, select Namely and the default CloudRunner.
- Under Basic Info, enter a unique name and description to help identify the connection.
- Under Properties, enter the connector's details:
Property Details Personal access token Enter the API bearer token created in Namely for the connector. Subdomain Enter the subdomain for your organization's Namely. In the Namely URL, your subdomain appears before
- Select the environments to use with the connection, and click Save.
- To test the connection, create and run a chain with the connector's Get Report command, and verify it returns a valid output.
If the connection to Namely fails:
- Verify the connector's Namely PAT. If necessary, create and configure a new token for the connector.
- Check your organization's Namely subdomain. In the Namely URL, your subdomain appears before