With the Informatica® connector, you can use commands in a chain to interact with Informatica Cloud®. For example, with this connector, you can:
- List available Informatica agents and tasks
- Retrieve details about an Informatica agent
- Run an Informatica job
To enable the connection, the connector uses the Informatica REST API. To set up the connector, you'll need:
- An Informatica integration user
- The integration user's authentication credentials
Set up the Informatica connector
Note: To make the connector available for use in your organization's chains, an org security administrator first enables it from Configuration.
- From Chain Builder, click Connections , and then Create at the top right.
- Under BizApp Connection, select Informatica Connector and the default CloudRunner.
- Under Basic Info, enter a unique name and description to help identify the connection.
- Under Properties, enter the connection's details:
Property Details User name Enter the username of the connector's integration user. Password Enter the password for the User name property.
Note: All sensitive credentials are automatically encrypted and stored at Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)-256 encryption.
- Select the environments to use the connection, and click Save.
- To test the connection, create and run a chain with the connector's List Tasks command, and verify it returns a valid output.
If the connection to Informatica fails, verify the integration user's authentication credentials.