With the Dell Boomi® connector, you can use commands in a chain to interact with Dell Boomi, such as to:
- Start and stop published processes
- Download Atom and process logs
To enable the connection, the connector uses the Dell Boomi REST API. To set up the connector, you'll need:
- A Dell Boomi account with an integration user
- The integration user's authentication credentials
Set up the Dell Boomi connector
Note: To make the connector available for use in your organization's chains, an org security administrator first enables it from Configuration.
- From Chains, click Connections and Add Connection .
- Under BizApp Connection, select SFTP Connector and the default CloudRunner.
- Under Basic Info, enter a unique name and description to help identify the connection.
- Under Properties, enter the connection's details:
Property Details Account ID Enter the ID of the Dell Boomi account to connect to. Username Enter the username of the integration user to use with the connector. Password Enter the password for the Username property.
Note: All sensitive credentials are automatically encrypted and stored at Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)-256 encryption.
- Select the environments to use the connection, and click Save.
- To test the connection, create and run a chain with the connector's Download Process Log command, and verify it returns a valid output.
If the connection to Dell Boomi fails:
- Check the Dell Boomi account ID entered for the connector.
- Verify the integration user's authentication credentials.