With the SnapLogic® connector, you can use commands in a chain to run SnapLogic pipelines and retrieve or query pipelines' run history.
To enable the connection, the connector use the SnapLogic REST API. To set up the connection, you'll need:
- A SnapLogic integration user
- The integration user's authentication credentials
Set Up the SnapLogic Connector
- From Chains, click Connections and Add Connection .
- Under BizApp Connection, select SFTP Connector and the default CloudRunner.
- Under Basic Info, enter a unique name and description to help identify the connection.
- Under Properties, enter the connection's details:
Property Details Organization Enter your organization's name as it appears in SnapLogic. Username Enter the username of the integration user the connector should use. Password Enter the password for the Username property.
Note: All sensitive credentials are automatically encrypted and stored at Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)-256 encryption.
- Select the environments to use the connection, and click Save.
- To test the connection, create and run a chain with the connector's Get Logs command, and verify it returns a valid output.
If the connection to SnapLogic fails:
- Verify the integration user's authentication credentials.
- Ensure the connector's Organization property matches your organization's name in SnapLogic.