With a BlackLine OAuth2 connector, you can automatically start a chain based on a BlackLine Journal Service event—such as a new certified journal entry—via a webhook to return and post journal data.
Step 1. Start the Chain with the Trigger Event
In the chain, click Trigger Event
Step 2. Set Up the Event's Details
- Select the BlackLine Journal Service node, and click Edit .
- Under Basic Info, enter a unique name and description to help identify the event.
- Under Trigger Event Details, select the BlackLine OAuth2 connector to monitor for Journal Service events, and the CloudRunner.
- Enter the URL, username, and password of the webhook to use.
- For IP Whitelist, enter the IP addresses to whitelist when the connector receives a request.
Step 3. Add Document IDs and Messages for Journal Postings
To add document IDs and success messages for the solutions the journal posts to, based on the outputs of the connector's List File Content, Download Report, or List Reports command:
- Under Posted Documents, click Add.
- For Command, select which command's outputs to add document IDs and messages for.
- Enter the document ID to associate with journal postings based on the command's output.
- For Message, enter an optional message to provide when the journal posting succeeds.
- Click Save.