When you send a presentation for review, your reviewer receives an email and a link to a read-only version of your document, allowing them to add comments without altering your original file. Only a Presentation owner can send a presentation for review.
Send for Review
To send a presentation for review:
- From the Review toolbar, click Review and select Send for Review from the menu. You can also see all previous revisions clicking All Reviews to open the Reviews panel. Or hover over a revision in the History
- Select whether or not to include existing comments.
- Select to send the entire document or just selected sections. If you want to send particular sections, select them from the list. Use the Expand and Collapse buttons to open and close sections.
- Under Details, add a title for the review. This title appears in the Reviews panel after you send your request to help you keep track of the review process.
- Add reviewers from your workspace. You can add individual reviewers or groups.
- Add content for an email notification, including a subject and content. This content can be used to ask reviewers for specific feedback or set a review deadline.
- Click Send to send your request.
Once you request a review, information about the request appears in the Reviews panel. To access the panel, click the icon in the right panel. When you select a review, you can see when the request was sent and who it was sent to.
Clicking the Open Review icon for a presentation opens the view-only document in a new tab. If your reviewer has left comments, you can view them here. The comment icon in the outline panel shows the number of comments in each section. Open the Comments panel to the right of your document to view a comment.
You can also edit or delete a review using the drop-down options next to a review’s title in the Reviews panel. To add more reviewers or change the name of a review, click Edit from the menu.
To delete a request, select Delete from the menu. Deleting a review automatically deletes the read-only document.
Review a Presentation
If you receive a request to perform a review, you’ll be taken to a read-only version of the presentation. To start your review, click Go To Review in the request email.
From here, you can add comments to the Presentation. To add a comment:
- Highlight a section of text.
- Right-click and choose Add Comment .
- Type your comment and click Post.
Comments automatically appear in the requester’s version of the document. You can view all of your comments in the Comments panel. You can also add new comments and navigate between existing comments from this panel.
The viewer also allows you to Export the file or section to PDF or DOCX, Print a copy of the file, use Find to search for specific words or phrases or Present .