If you want to print a proxy statement, 10-Q filing, or 10-K filing, you can submit a document to Broadridge from Wdesk. You can talk to your Customer Success Manager about enabling this feature.
To prepare for submitting to Broadridge, you’ll need to make sure your document is print-ready and that you have your Broadridge credentials on hand.
To enable the Print company option in Wdesk, you must be an Account Admin, then perform the following steps.
- Click the purple question mark and choose Account Admin.
- In Wdesk admin, click Settings and choose Print Tab
- Enter your CUSIP and the contact information for the person at your company who should be contacted regarding this request. Once all information has been entered, click Submit request to Broadridge to complete the request.
After submitting your request, you will receive an email when the feature has been enabled in your account.
Submitting to Broadridge
- While in your document, Click Export on the File tab, then choose Print Company.
- Enter the required information. If you would like to include any special instructions with your submission, check the Special Instructions option and enter your instructions.
- Review the files you will be submitting. You can regenerate download a preview of these documents by clicking the Download button to the right of the file name.
- Submit your file to Broadridge by clicking the submit button.
- When the link appears at the bottom, follow it to complete the submission process at Broadridge.