You can access a list of tasks in your file from the Tasks panel. Click a task to view its description, due date, assignee, and owner. You can easily manage your view of this list by using the Sort and Filter options.
Use the Sort function to organize your tasks by their title, due date, assignment, or last modification. To sort your tasks, click either icon at the top of the panel.
The Filter option changes the tasks you see in the Task panel. To filter tasks, click either icon at the top of the panel.
- Status shows tasks that need to be done or completed tasks.
- Scope shows tasks for the whole file or just a specific section.
- Relationship shows tasks created by you or assigned to you.
When you’ve finished a task, you can mark it as complete.
To complete a task:
- Click the Task to open the Tasks panel.
- Click the checkbox next to the completed task. Assigners also receive an email notification that the task is complete.
To restart the task, click the checkbox again.
You can also mark a task as completed from the Tasks dashboard in Wdesk Home by clicking the checkbox next to the task. Completed tasks appear in Wdesk Home with a strikethrough line.