Document Health tracks data or performance issues by analyzing your current document.
Viewing Document Health
To view the Document Health panel, click the icon in the left panel or in the File toolbar. Opening the panel automatically runs a document health check.
If your document contains errors, a number appears next to the type of issue. Click Continue to view which sections have issues.
Clicking a section title gives you a detailed list of the issues found in that section.
Understanding the Overall Summary
Document Health checks for issues in the following categories:
- Link Limit: Whether a table is approaching the link limit
- Formulas: Formula warnings and references to improperly formatted cells
- Linking: Broken links in text or tables
- Data Precision: Checks for data precision settings
- Data Validation: Invalid entries in cells containing data validation rules
- Content: Reviews text entries for issues
- Image: Missing or broken images
To correct an individual issue in your document:
- From the Section Issues list, click a section name.
- Click the next to the issue you category you want to view.
- Click the next to the error message.
- Hover over an individual issue and click Go to Issue to view that error in your document.