To help organize your data, you can create and manage a hierarchy of folders to store tables, queries, and views. To browse all the folders in your workspace from Wdata Home , select the All tab.
Note: To view a table, query, or view in its folder on the All tab from Wdata Home, hover on its row, and click Go to Source .
- From Wdata Home, click Create .
- To help identify the folder and its data, enter its name.
- Select the folder to save the new folder in. To create a parent folder, select No Folder Selected.
- Click Create.
Opening Folders or Items
To open a folder or item in Home, double-click its name.
- When you open a folder, it expands so you can browse its items.
- When you open an item, it opens its own tab in Home.
To open multiple folders or items at once, select them in Home and click Open .
Moving Folders or Items
To move a folder, table, query, or view to another folder or the root of Wdata Home:
- From Wdata Home, select the items to move.
- Click Move , or select Move from the item's menu.
- Select where to move the selected items to.
- Click Move.
Deleting Folders or Items
To remove an folder, table, query, or view from your workspace:
- From Wdata Home, select the items to remove.
- Click Delete , or select Delete from the item's menu.
- Enter DELETE, and click Delete.
Renaming a Folder or Item
To help clarify the data or intent of a folder, table, query, or view, you can change its name. From Wdata Home, hover on the folder or item, select Rename from its menu, and enter its new name.