This article is for:
- Workspace Owners
As a Workspace Owner, you can view and manage all files in a workspace. This allows you to add and remove permissions for members in a workspace and manage content. By default, you’ll see files in a workspace you have permission to, but you can choose to see everything in a workspace.
View All Files
To view all files in a workspace:
- Go to Files in a workspace.
- Click All Files.
- In the top, click Admin .
- Select View everything in this workspace.
You can also select to view everything in the trash by following the same steps above.
Update Permissions on Files
As a Workspace Owner, you can update permissions on files in a workspace. This allows you to manage permissions on files as people join and leave a workspace. You can update permissions for yourself and others in a workspace.
To update permissions on files:
- Go to Files in a workspace and click All Files.
- In the top, click Admin and select View everything in this workspace.
- Find the file you want to update.
- Click the Permission or right-click and select Permissions
- Update the permissions and click Apply to finish.