This article is for:
When tagging a fact with an enumerated concept, you must also select a value in the Fact Value field.
Tag with Enumerated Concepts
To tag a fact with an enumerated concept:
- Select the cell or text you want for the fact. To tag more than one fact at a time, select multiple cells.
- Click Add Fact on the XBRL toolbar or from the right-click menu.
- Click Add Concept in the Fact Details panel.
- Find the enumerated concept for the fact and click Apply.
- Click in the Fact Value field in the Fact Details panel and select a value from the drop-down for the enumerated fact.
- To remove the fact value, delete the fact and re-tag with the correct concept and date.