To create a file in Home:
- Click Create in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select the file type you want to create. You'll only see only file types that you have access to.
When you create a file, you are automatically set with Owner permissions. You then add others to the file and adjust permissions as needed. To rename a file in Home, you can right-click on the file name. After you enter your new file name, click the checkmark to accept.
Note: Only use projects for classic file types or when using the classic filing wizard. To add files to your project, you can use the Project Panel.
To import documents in home:
- Click the Create menu in the top left.
- Select Import .
- Choose import from a Document or Project, PowerPoint, or Word.
- After the prompt loads, choose your file and complete the import.
After you import the file, you can update permissions and review for formatting.