Admins can set up email notifications for both live and test filings in Section 16. These sets of notifications are independent: different sets of individuals can be notified for the results of test filings and live filings.
Add filing notifications in admin
To grant a user email notifications for filing:
- Go to the Admin tab. Select the Filing Notification sub-tab.
- Click the +Add Email button. Enter an email that will receive the notifications. Select Live Filing and Test Filing as needed. Click Save.
Edit filing notifications
After setting up notifications for test filing and live filing, you can edit individual notifications as needed.
To edit an existing notification:
- Go to the Admin tab and then the Filing Notification sub-tab. Click Edit to the right of the notification you'd like to modify.
- This will bring up the Edit window. Edit the filing notifications and email address as needed. Click Save to commit your changes.
Remove filing notifications
To remove a notification completely:
- Go to the Admin tab and then the Filing Notification sub-tab. Click Delete to the right of the notification you'd like to modify.
- You will be asked to confirm your decision. Choosing Delete Notification Email will remove the email from your list of notifications.
Notifications for specific forms
You can also add a notification for a specific form when filing that form. Choose the Edit Contact Information button on the form and add the emails needed for test filing and live filing. Adding the emails here allows you to control the notifications for this particular form, whereas adding notifications in admin will notify recipients of all test or live filings.