Add an issuer
Most companies will only have one issuer, but the option for adding additional issuers in the same account is available if needed.
To add an issuer:
- Click on the Filers tab.
- Click on the Issuers sub-tab.
- Click the Add Issuer button.
- Enter the Issuer CIK Number, the Name of the individual, and the Ticker Symbol for the company.
Issuers can also be added option under the Filers tab and the Reporting Owners sub-tab. Choose Add Issuer under the More drop-down.
Edit an issuerIf your company has merged or re-branded, you may need to edit the Name and Ticker Symbol.
To edit an issuer:
- Click on the pencil icon to the far right of the issuer's name.
- Adjust the Name and Ticker Symbol.
- Click the Save button.
Note: If the Issuer CIK Number changes, you will need to create a new Issuer and new associated Reporting Owners.
Delete an issuer
Deleting an issuer will delete everything for that issuer including Reporting Owners, holdings, supporting documents, signatures, securities, and footnotes.
To delete an Issuer:
- Click the More menu to the right of the owner's name.
- Choose Delete or Deactivate.
- Confirm your decision to Delete Issuer.