Groups allow administrators to organize signers. This simplifies tasks like distributing certifications and user management. Members can be added and removed from groups as needed.
Create a Group
To create a group:
- Navigate to the Members tab.
- Choose the Groups sub-tab.
- Click Add a group to open the group creation window.
- Name the group and click Save Changes to create an empty group.
- On the Groups screen, click on the group name to open the member list.
- Add members to the new group.
To rename a group, go to the Groups sub-tab and click Rename to the right of the group name.
To add members to an existing group:
- Click on the Groups sub-tab under the Members tab.
- Click on your chosen group.
- Click Add members to bring up a list of users on the account. Use the filter field to narrow your choices.
- Selecting the users to add and click Add members in the dialog box.
Members added to a group will not receive letters sent to the group prior to their addition. You will need to send an individual certification to users added after a letter has been sent to the group.
Removing members from a group does not remove them from any letters already assigned to that group.
To remove a member from a group:
- Open the group from the Groups sub-tab.
- Click Remove to the right of the name of one or more members.
- Clicking Remove Members.
- Confirm your decision to remove in the dialog box.