Note: You can now migrate to the new Certifications experience in Processes. Workiva will soon auto-archive artifacts for all historical certifications created from the beginning of the account. Learn more about migration and specific timelines.
Groups allow administrators to organize signers. This simplifies tasks like distributing certifications and user management. Members can be added and removed from groups as needed.
Create a group
To create a group:
- Navigate to the Members tab.
- Choose the Groups sub-tab.
- Click Add a group to open the group creation window.
- Name the group and click Save Changes to create an empty group.
- On the Groups screen, click on the group name to open the member list.
- Add members to the new group.
To rename a group, go to the Groups sub-tab and click Rename to the right of the group name.
To add members to an existing group:
- Click on the Groups sub-tab under the Members tab.
- Click on your chosen group.
- Click Add members to bring up a list of users on the account. Use the filter field to narrow your choices.
- Selecting the users to add and click Add members in the dialog box.
Members added to a group will not receive letters sent to the group prior to their addition. You will need to send an individual certification to users added after a letter has been sent to the group.
Removing members from a group does not remove them from any letters already assigned to that group.
To remove a member from a group:
- Open the group from the Groups sub-tab.
- Click Remove to the right of the name of one or more members.
- Clicking Remove Members.
- Confirm your decision to remove in the dialog box.
Export a group
A Certification Admin can export the members of a group to a .CSV file. This allows for easy review of large groups to ensure accurate group membership prior to sending out a significant certification.