The Chains security model is based on a set of roles and permissions that permit staff members to access only the tools necessary for their job.
- Permissions can only be assigned by an existing Chain Security Admin with an equal or higher level of access.
Assign admin rights to a workspace or environment
The Chain Security Admin can grant admin rights to either an entire workspace or a single environment within that workspace.
- In Chain Builder, click Settings at the top left.
- From the navigation bar at the top, select Users & Permissions and go to the Users tab.
- Find the user who should have admin access, and click the Edit pencil on the right side.
- Locate the workspace or environment where this user should have admin access, and click the checkbox on the right side.
- Click Save at the top right.