The Azure File Storage connector provides the ability to download a file from your Azure File Storage instance and bring it into Workiva. For a full list of commands, see our Azure File Storage commands article.
- An org security administrator must enable the Azure File Storage connector.
- You must have a Microsoft Azure account.
- The Azure File Storage service must be configured in Azure.
- You must have an Azure account key to set up the connector.
Set up the Azure File Storage connector
- From Chain Builder, click Connections , and then Create at the top right.
- Under BizApp Connection, select Azure File Storage and the default CloudRunner.
- Under Basic Info, enter a unique name and description to help identify the connector.
- Under Properties, enter the Account Key from Azure.
- Select the environments to use the connection, and click Save.