The OTP and pin experience has been deprecated, and you’ll now need to migrate to the new email-based multi-factor authentication experience.
Migrate from OTP and pin to email-based multi-factor authentication
If you haven’t yet migrated to the new email-based multi-factor authentication experience, you’ll need to take the following steps:
- Navigate to the Workiva platform login page and enter your current password. You’ll see a message informing you that the OTP and pin login experience has been deprecated, and you’ll need to check your email to set a new password.
Note: You'll get locked out of your account if you continue to enter your OTP and pin. Check your email to proceed with setting a new password instead.
- Open the Password Change Request email in your inbox and click the provided link.
- Enter your username and a new password that’s at least 16 characters long. Click Save Changes.
- On the login page, log in using your new password. You’ll then see an Identity Verification page instructing you to check your email for a 6-digit security code.
- Check your email for the 6-digit verification code. This code will only be valid for 10 minutes.
- Go back to the Identity Verification page and enter the 6-digit code.
- Click Continue. You’re now logged into your Workiva account and have successfully migrated to two-factor authentication.