A recent release to the Workiva Platform included improvements to the following products and features:
Anchoring of Abstract Extension Concepts
Use multi-sheet editing to save time when performing the same edit on more than one sheet. With multi-sheet editing, edits made to the sheet in "View" will also be applied to each sheet selected in the spreadsheet outline.
Update on the anchoring of abstract extension concepts
To align with recent ESMA updates, the anchoring modal has been updated to better communicate that abstract extension concepts shouldn't be anchored.
Bug fixes and improvements
- STUD-1600: We've removed the ability for non-root companies to share templates that contain sub-chains. These templates did not function properly because the dependent chains couldn't be included in the template.
- STUD-1603: We've updated the Workiva connector - Create File command so that it will exit when an unreadable file is passed.
- STUD-1609: We've fixed a broken dropdown menu in chains that use iterators.
- STUD-1610: We've updated our API documentation for the Search previous chain runs endpoint and the matching Search chain runs command to note that the
environment_idparameter is not required for superusers.
- STUD-1617: Org admins now have access to the Security tab and audit logs from the Workspace Admin page.
- STUD-1676: We've added support for the Azure Active Directory authentication method to the Microsoft SQL Server connector.
- STUD-1217: We've made a number of backend improvements to Groundrunners that will allow for a smoother upgrade process moving forward.