Blackline has announced that API version 1.0 is no longer supported as of October 31, 2022. To continue using the Blackline connector in Workiva, you must upgrade to the Open Platform API -- also known as API version 2.0.
Note: You must upgrade your API version in Blackline before making any changes in Workiva. Please check your email for instructions directly from Blackline, or reach out to Blackline support.
Check your Blackline connector settings
After updating your settings with Blackline, you should review the Blackline connector in Workiva for any changes. Please note that you no longer need to select an API version for your connector.
- From Chain Builder, click Connections
- Locate the Blackline connector, then select Edit on the right.
- Review your settings for any changes and update accordingly.
Note: Your current instance name (SBUS2.api.blackline.com, us2.api.blackline.com) will not change with this update.
- Click Save to finish.
- To learn more about the Blackline API, visit the Blackline API Developer Portal.
- For questions or concerns about this update, please contact Blackline support.